Janome Hemmer Foot Category D (6mm)
- * Low Price Guarantee - you won’t find it cheaper!
- * Free Standard Delivery Over £149
- * Sewing Machines Specialists Since 1922
- * 0% Finance on orders from £50 or more
Share this Product
The hemmer foot, sometimes referred to as the rolled hemmer is used to stitch the narrow rolled hems usually found on shirt tails, table linens and along the edge of
The hemmer is designed with a scroll shaped feeder on top and a straight groove on the underside which determines the width of the finished hem.
How to use the Hemmer foot 6mm:
- Make a double 6mm fold approximately 8cm in length.
- Lower the needle into the fabric where sewing is to begin, then lower the rolled hem foot.
- Sew 3 or 4 stitches while pulling the needle and bobbin threads.
- Lower the needle into the fabric and raise the foot. Insert the folded portion of the fabric into the curl of the foot.
- Lower the foot, then sew while lifting up the edge of the fabric to keep it feeding into the curl smoothly and evenly.
- Trim about 8mm for the corners.