Janome Binder Foot Category B/C
- * Low Price Guarantee - you won’t find it cheaper!
- * Free Standard Delivery Over £149
- * Sewing Machines Specialists Since 1922
- * 0% Finance on orders from £50 or more
Share this Product
The bias binder foot is used to apply pre-folded bias binding to the edge of fabric in one easy step. It is equipped with a small funnel to fold and guide the binding over the fabric edge before it reaches the needle and can be used with either a zig zag or decorative stitches as well as a straight stitch. 10mm - 14mm bias tape can be used.
How to use the Binder foot:
- Cut the end of the tape diagonally and insert it into the binder foot.
- Push out the end of the tape towards the needle hole of the foot with a needle or a stiletto.
- Insert the edge of the cloth into the opening of the guide.
- Sew slowly, guiding the edge of the cloth with your middle finger rest and, while guiding the binding tape through the conical tape guide correctly with your right hand.