Brother Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot Metal F061 XE1097-001
- * Low Price Guarantee - you won’t find it cheaper!
- * Free Standard Delivery Over £149
- * Sewing Machines Specialists Since 1922
- * 0% Finance on orders from £50 or more
Get an ultimate product for free motion embroidery, brother quilting foot that comes with an open toe. The product has a large opening on the foot’s front that gives wide visibility in the needle area while embroidering. The brother free motion quilting foot is an excellent pick for stitching marked quilting patterns. You can find this helpful for free-motion, outline quilting and much more. The foot spring of the brother open toe quilting foot rises and then lowers with the needle so that the fabric can be moved between the stitches and can hold the fabric in place during the process.
- Screw on the open toe foot, with the pin over the needle clamp screw
- Bobbin thread sews about 4 locking stitches
- Lower the feed dogs
- Set the fabric under the presser foot