Janome Edge Guide Foot Category B/C
- * Low Price Guarantee - you won’t find it cheaper!
- * Free Standard Delivery Over £149
- * Sewing Machines Specialists Since 1922
- * 0% Finance on orders from £50 or more
Share this Product
This extremely handy foot can be used on many edge-stitched sewing projects. It allows you to perfectly place stitches along edges and seams. It's great for tucks, hems and fine edge work such as that on lace or ribbon or a decorative edge.
Stitch pattern: Straight stitch (adjust the needle drop position as necessary)
(*Please refer to your machine instruction manual for presser foot attachment and removal information)
- Lower the needle at the starting point by turning the hand wheel.
- Lower the foot and turn the adjusting screw to align the guide with the fabric edge.
- Sew while guiding the fabric edge along the guide
* The guide scale is marked in 1mm units