Janome Straight Stitch Category B/C
- * Low Price Guarantee - you won’t find it cheaper!
- * Free Standard Delivery Over £149
- * Sewing Machines Specialists Since 1922
- * 0% Finance on orders from £50 or more
Share this Product
The straight stitch foot is often used on very fine or very heavy fabrics. This particular foot is flat on the underside to provide an even pressure against the feed dogs and it has a round needle hole which offers the benefit of more support around the needle to prevent skipped stitches and puckering. It must be used in a centre needle position.
How to use the Straight Stitch foot:
- Use in the centre needle position
- Select the straight stitch
- Set your stitch length to 1.5 - 4 and the width 0
- Gently guide the fabric along the seam guide line on the needle plate, letting the fabric feed naturally.